Applications for the 2015 Premier’s Award for Agri-Food Innovation Excellence program will be accepted from 9:00 a.m. February 6, 2015 to 5:00 p.m. on April 10,2015.
The program recognizes innovators who contribute to the success of Ontario’s agri-food sector.
Eligible applicants could receive one of
- a Premier’s Award ($75,000)
- a Minister’s Award ($50,000)
- a Leaders in Innovation Award – three awards available ($25,000 each)
- provincial award – 45 awards available ($5,000 each)
Program applications are reviewed by two independent panels consisting of agri-food industry representatives from across Ontario.
For more information about the awards and the application process, please review the program Guidebook.
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs
- 1 Stone Road West, 3rd Floor SW
- Attn: Premier’s Award Guelph,
- Ontario N1G 4Y2
Please review the application checklist to ensure you have completed all steps correctly.
If you have any questions, please contact the Agricultural Information Contact Centre at 1-877-424-1300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.