FCC AgriSpirit Fund is about enhancing rural communities. If your organization is raising money for a capital project and your city or town has less than 150,000 people, it may qualify for a donation between $5,000 and $25,000. Online applications will be open from April 13 – May 18, 2015.
What it’s for
Successful projects have included hospitals and medical centres, childcare facilities, fire and rescue equipment, playgrounds, food banks, libraries, recreation centres and community gardens.
- registered charities with Canada Revenue Agency
- non-profit organizations that will partner with a municipal body, territorial or provincial government who agree to receive the money contributed and issue a receipt in your name
- a municipal body (a municipal body can include a town, city under 150,000 people, a rural municipality or a First Nations band)
Your project must
- enhance the quality of life for people in rural communities under 150,000 people
- recognize FCC’s contribution
- be completed within two years of receiving AgriSpirit funding
- be a capital project (equipment, building funds, etc.)
How to apply
The application deadline for the FCC AgriSpirit Fund has passed. Please check back on April 13 for the application form.