Here are the latest ONvegetables.com posts in pdf format. Each week (slightly less often in the winter), we compile the new articles that have been posted on ONvegetables.com, and send them to those of you who prefer the weekly pdf format.
If you prefer to be notified immediately each time a new article is posted on the blog, you can sign up for email notifications (they will show as being from WordPress) or for the RSS feed at http://onvegetables.com. You can then email us if you would like to be removed from the pdf email list.
In this issue:
March 05, 2019 –
- Command 360 ME Herbicide label expanded via Minor Use Program for management of labeled weeds on cilantro and for use with a reduced PHI on cucumbers and squash in Canada by: J. Chaput, Minor Use Coordinator, OMAFRA
- Presidio® Fungicide label expanded via Minor Use Program for control of various diseases on field and greenhouse grown basil, hops and edible-podded beans in Canada by: J. Chaput, Minor Use Coordinator, OMAFRA
- Diplomat 5SC Fungicide label expanded via Minor Use Program for control of supplementary diseases on additional field and greenhouse crops in Canada by: J. Chaput, Minor Use Coordinator, OMAFRA
- Intake Announced for CAP Funding for Horticultural Growers
- Can Onion Maggot be managed without insecticides? By: Travis Cranmer, Vegetable Crops Specialist, OMAFRA
OMAFRA Vegetable Team
Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs
Visit ONvegetables.com for updates on vegetable issues in Ontario