Tamara Stokes is co-owner of Mambo Produce which produces sweet peppers in six acres of greenhouse space in Dover Centre, Ontario.
Tamara Graduated from Canadore College, Nipissing University as a Microcomputer Manager. Past work experience include software development, training, legislative protocol development and environmental health and safety auditing.
Married with three children, a Sunday school teacher and is very involved in industry organizations including:
- Director for the Ontario Greenhouse Vegetable Growers (OGVG)
- Research Chair for OGVG
- OGVG association committees
- National Minor Use
- 2E (Environmental and Energy)
- Human Resources
- Commodity Liaison
- The Ontario Greenhouse Alliance Board (TOGA)
- Vineland Stakeholder Research Advisory Representative
- Interim Director FARMS
- Past Chair of Chatham Kent Agri Development