The Roots of our Province
Sugar Beet Harvest
As we all know, barn fires can be devastating. There have been way too many barn fires, especially in the past year.
The Perth East Fire Department has put out a few videos regarding barn fires. They are very well done. Feel free to share these with family and friends.
Here’s To The Strong
The following video on local farming, was filmed around Thamesville and Dresden by Nicole Vanrebaeys (Thames Sales Yard).
Chatham-Kent Tomato Farmers – Hunts Tomatoes
These Canadian produced videos highlight a real food/real people message which we hope will play a role in keeping our brands vital to Canadian consumers AND embraced by millenials. Clearly the farmers who grow Hunt’s tomatoes take tremendous pride in producing a high quality tomato.
Dave & Shelley: https://
Lifestyle Ag 2013
Webinar: Getting Youth Excited About Ag: Be An Informed Agvocate
With Portia MacDonald-Dewhirst, Executive Director of the Canadian Agricultural Human Resource Council
** Previous webinars are also available for viewing at the following links:
- The Art and Science of the Ag and Food Conversation with Dr. Cami Ryan
- Social media 101 for agvocates with Megan Madden, southpaw PR
- Agriculture advocacy – Get in on the tough conversations with Andrew Campbell, Fresh Air Media
- Working with the media to tell ag’s story with Lyndsey Smith, RealAg
- How to talk to consumers about ag and food with Kelly Daynard
Michael Eckert from Seaforth who is a student at the University of Guelph Ridgetown Campus, wrote and produced this video on “Animal Health”. It shows some of the young keen minds we have in our agricultural sector.